Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Busy Summer...

So, once again I am behind on this blogging thing... Are we surprised?  I guess I just don't feel like I have something to share every week and then I forget to share the big things. That being said, I'll just jump in with the big news.  It's a girl!!



For months we weren't going to find out. We were just so thrilled it was a baby it really didn't matter if if was a girl or boy... but I woke up one morning and I just had to know. We visited the Baby Belly Spa (which I highly recommend to any pregos in the Lexington area) one Saturday afternoon and confirmed Steve's suspicions that it was a girl. I was in shock for the first few hours after, because I was convinced it was a boy.  But after the initial shock I am thrilled the we'll be welcoming a little miss into our family in December. 

The belly is actually starting to show and I'm actually starting to feel pregnant, which I guess is not something to complain about. Here's a couple pictures to catch you up and keep an eye out for more.





No comments:

Post a Comment