Thursday, July 28, 2011

Your Average, Typical Thursday Night...

Starts out with me getting home from work late (blame it on deadlines and travel) and Steve opening a bottle of wine.  We've chosen to re-visit our trip to Italy this summer and sip on a Chianti Colli Senesi, which happens to be my new favorite wine, it's just delicious or maybe I just think of watching the Tuscan sunset while drinking it... either way it's bomb.com. (Yes, I said bomb.com) Dinner consists of a fresh salad, made with our UK CSA veggies and pesto pasta made with my home grown basil. Don'tcha just love summer, heat humidity and fresh veggies!

And exciting as dinner was it only gets better. Later we've got a cut a mat out of Wendy's ear and pack for an out of town wedding this weekend.  I tell you what, we've got to slow down!! I kid - It's nice to have a relaxing night at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment