Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Journey Continues...

So, I guess I should do a little catch up - June was a while ago...

Since then we've celebrated a few birthdays, my 27th and Steve's 28th. I know we're not that OLD but man do I feel like it sometimes - I couldn't tell you the last time I saw the inside of a bar or felt like staying up past midnight.  BUT, we're still young enough to enjoy a good Funfetti cake!



Other big news, I started another new job at the Marriott Griffin Gate.  The SmartEd position was in fact too good to be true! The parent company was experiencing financial difficulties and I was part of a mass layoff. But, I've come to accept that it was probably for the best, when this baby thing works out I don't need to be driving all over creation and for the most part I enjoy the Marriott job.  It's great o meet new people everyday and the staff there is young and fun.   And the REALLY good news is, I'm not that busy during the day so I'm going to make a real effort to blog more!  And not just the big stuff, but the little things that are apart of our lives everyday.

Moving on... of course we hit up a few Ohio State games this fall! Go Bucks!


We only had ONE wedding to attend this fall and it was a great one!  Steve's friend from high school, Beth got married at St. Julie's in Hamilton and had the reception at the Courtyard.  We had a great night catching up with Steve's friends from high school and dancing to all the FUNK music!  Plus, I think I worn the more trendy dress I've ever owned!


And to round out the last couple of months, we're at Christmas!  Check out our beautiful (slightly skinny) and totally fake tree!


I was planning updating you on our fertility (or is it infertility?) journey, but I think we've got enough already - Maybe tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment