Saturday, December 22, 2012

Oh Sigh...

Now, that I've had a few days to process and not be a complete emotional mess on here, I'm disappointed to say that the third time (with IUI) was not the charm for us :(  I didn't feel like it was going to be, but that doesn't mean I still didn't get my hopes way up. 

We've set up an appointment with the doctor on January 3 and we'll find out more about our options then... Mostly likely IVF (I'm seriously ready to get this pregnancy thing started), but we'll see.  And while I kind of hate to admit it, waiting until the new year to meet with the doctor will give us a month off from medications and follicle scans, and negative pregnancy tests... I'm a little relieved. It'll be nice to have a month off from the all the stress and pressure. Yes, I realize I put the stress and pressure on myself... I bought a new yoga for fertility dvd to try and combat that - no judging please! 

But stay tuned... I know this is going to happen eventually! 

No comments:

Post a Comment