Monday, December 10, 2012

We're going to have a new hang out this summer!

Steve's parents have decided to build a new house down at the lake and it's going to be Fab-u-lous! The family has a two story, 6 bedroom, 5 bath masterpiece coming down the pike and I for one couldn't be more excited.  Not only will we have more kitchen space, but a walk out basement and a short skip down the hill to the dock... No more driving to the marina! (Can you tell I'm doing my best to not use an exclamation mark at the end of every sentence?) 

Any, who... Steve and I made the short drive down Friday night and spent most of Saturday and Sunday just checking out the construction site and letting the dogs go for a swim.  Well... Woody swims, Wendy just wades gracefully at the edge of the water... and then rolls in the sand.  Check out some of the visuals! 

Oh... and I made a pot roast in the crock-pot that was to die for; I'll be sharing that recipe later!


Construction sit

Front of the house

Back of the house

The new view

Front of the house from the oposite side

My cute hubby in his work boots!

Only Woody swims in December

Wendy is getting a bath ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment